Description of the object
By purchasing a luxurious villa in the resort of Alanya, you endow yourself with a life in harmony with the surrounding Mediterranean nature and a completely pragmatic right to obtain, if desired, Turkish citizenship.
The three-bedroom 3+1 villa is part of a complex of private villas in the ecologically impeccable area of Alanya - Kargicak and is located two kilometers from the Mediterranean Sea, called Akdeniz by the Turks, or the White Sea.
Kargydzhak – a unique area of Alanya, fraught with beautiful views of the earthly paradise around. The construction of high-rise buildings is prohibited in the area, so it is not crowded here. Those who dream of solitude with nature and want to stay in comfortable conditions at the same time will find such a reality here.
Each villa has a territory closed from prying eyes, a security system, a private pool with a jacuzzi and heated during the cold season, its own central heating and cooling system, a private garage for 1 and 2 cars.
There are 16 villas of 4 types in the project of the whole complex:
- Type 1: 3+1 total 7 villas of 309.50 m² ,equipped with panoramic lifts
- Type 2: 4+1 total 2 villas of 377.60 m²
- Type 3: 4+1 total 5 villas of 268.70 m², have one garage space
- Type 4: 5+1 total 2 villas of 364.90 m²
- each villa has its own private area
- each section has its own pool
- covered garage
- security system (cameras+alarm)
- central heating and air conditioning system
- automatic garage doors
- central control system
- Heated pool
- automatic watering system
Completion is scheduled for 2023.